20 Oktober 2020

The Rain Leave Us A Scar

 

What Is Drowning?

Never once I thought,

These middle-life crisis would appear before my eyes,

As it swept all my energy,

I began to lean on you,

Hope that all my worries would disperse,

Oh poor all of us lost soul,

Only to be united by tragic fate,

Barely hanging by a thread,

Swinging over raging flame,

Minute over minute day by day,

No one knows what lies for us,

Just to keep awake next morning,

As you walk by I’ll fly to the moon.

 

Darling have you ever seen, powerlessness swept everything from one's life, just left him a carapace?

Darling have you ever seen, an empty shell, holding its last straw, just to embrace what's left?

I dont know myself, its been a long time,

Since I...

 



"If we are not meant to be together, why do we have these feelings?"

0 komentar: