17 September 2013

Jealousy (Cemburu)

Jealousy,
The thing that i never said to myself but happen to myself -_-

Jealousy,
It made my mind explode with bad though about you.

Jealousy,
It made my anger and sensitivity bigger.

Jealousy,
Please, would you mind to get out of my mind? Can't I have a peace mind just for a while?
Although I already know all the truth, all that happens, ut make more wound in my heart, not heal it but wound it.
And my jealousy with my bad thought will always prepared a new idea, chance and some ending that will hurt you and me.
Sometime i like you, sometime i love you, sometime i hate you, sometime it all mix into one feeling that make me dizzy. I never wanna hurt you, i prefer hurt myself, kill myself rather than make you hurt. Maybe I'm the foolish one. Maybe I must alone, endure all the pain you give to me then come back like there are nothing with a big smile and kind heart to you. But, is that the best way? Always me? What about you? You're the one who broke my heart yet I must responsible alone? All by myself? And always looping like this huh?
EVERYTHING HAS IT LIMIT

And my heart too, if you always tear apart my heart and mix it again to one, thanks, thank you very much for all the pain you give to me :)


Yah, itu adalah salah satu coretan yang pernah saya buat di hp untuk si "dia". Saya marah banget pas buat ini, saya cuma bisa diem daripada ngerusak barang atau yang lain. Haha, saya kalo emosi jadi orang gila yang kalo nggak bisa diem ya cuma diem sampe akhirnya ketiduran :D
Jangan dicontoh ya, ini sisi buruk saya aja. Ya semua orang pasti punya sisi buruknya masing masing, tapi kalo yang punya saya ini jangan dicontoh. Udah kebangeten jeleknya kalo yang ini :D

Yah, mau gimana lagi. Namanya orang lagi jealous, bawaannya pasti jelek. Tapi bisa dikurangi kok, bisa hilang malah. Kalo dua duanya sama sama mau komitmen, percaya dan saling terbuka pasti nggak bakal ada kecemburuan dalam hubungan tsb. Tapi ya kembali ke orangnya lagi, orangnya mau apa nggak? wong sifat orang itu beda beda -_-

0 komentar: